(FIX FOR: Firefox font color problems

Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

(FIX FOR: Firefox font color problems

Post by Hakrev (Admin) on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm aware that there are a few firefox users out there that are having trouble seeing the text in the various message boxes such as the one I'm writing this in currently. The black text you probably see if you are using firefox is due to the fact that firefox overrides all website formatting and uses it's own default typing color (black).

To fix this, as I'm certain many of you find this annoying or think (wtf hak why did u choose black font with a black background!), you simply need to click on the Firefox menu at the top left hand corner of your browser window, scroll down to options and click, move to the Content tab in the new window. Here you will see font option. Click on the button Colors and choose something you can see on a black background.

I'm not certain this happens on any other browsers, but please let me know if there is. I'm trying to find some ways of implementing more cross-browser friendliness. Currently Kindle's browser is not compatible with our website completely (i.e. you cannot register, which is their fault and until Kindle does proper updates this just isn't possible).

Last edited by Hakrev (Admin) on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Re: (FIX FOR: Firefox font color problems

Post by Gennadi on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 pm

I haven't seen this issue and iv'e been using firefox and chrome. Hope this helps anyone with any problems.
    Hakrev (Admin)
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Hakrev (Admin) on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:30 pm

I've had multiple private messages sent over this issue, so I figured I would put something up to help them. I use firefox with the most updated version and it happens to me all the time as well, which is a royal pain.

Nightstrike

Post by Nightstrike on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:45 pm

i must have a different version than you, cuz i don't have any of that. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:49 pm